Sunday, July 01, 2007

AK Trip - Day Sixteen - Sunday, July 1st,

Denali NP- Healy, AK


We are in Healy, AK at the entrance to Denali NP eating lunch at a Subway with Wi Fi, so I thought I would do a quick update. Our motel has no Wi Fi or phone.

We've been here two days and today we did a 6 hour bus tour of the park up to Toklat and Polly Chrome Pass. We saw grizzley, caribu, moose, sheep and eagles along with hundreds of snowshoe hares. Unfortunately, we had a cloudy day and did not see Denali. It was covered in fog.

I took several pictures and will post as soon as possible.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." ~Oscar Wilde~

2 comments:

  1. Hi from... the middle of nowhere! I have no idea where we are. Somewhere near Glacier Bay, I guess. We get there tomorrow. Hope you're doing well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ted glad you both are having fun the pictures are great you both take care and be safe

    Love to you Belinda,

    ReplyDelete